HEY! I’M ALI.
The Founder at Key Medium, an award-winning digital agency based in downtown Philadelphia. I believe that your website is not just another marketing channel. Rather, it is a declaration of who you are, what you believe and what you have to offer. This is my guiding principle.
I believe it is our mission here at Key Medium to empower growth through captivating, impactful brand experiences that stand out and rise above. I believe in asking the hard questions so that we get to the truth – questioning all that we know. This fuels me and the Key Medium team.
Simply put, I love crafting beautiful and engaging websites and solutions, coupled with the most powerful digital strategy for today’s businesses, nonprofit organizations, and
The SEO strategies that I’ve professionally implemented have been a lifeline to many clients who have experienced:
- Increased search visibility and revenue
- Increased lead generation by over 600% for a SaaS donation platform that’s helped ten’s of thousands of nonprofits raise billions
- Increased public awareness for State government agencies
- Generated leads for small and medium-sized business & startups
- Generated enrollment leads for multiple educational institutions
Awards in 2018 (Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts)
Increase in Quality Lead Volume (2017, for a SaAS product)
YoY Search Volume Increase for KeyMedium.com (2017-18)
Table of Contents
READY, SET, GO! IS YOUR WEBSITE MOBILE-FIRST?
Answers to Your Questions
WHAT THIS BOOK ISN’T
This book isn’t one of those books claiming to have a one-size-fits all solution for keeping you on the first page of Google. It doesn’t suggest practices such as trying to boost SEO by buying backlinks.
The reality is that it takes a lot of
hard work and quality content. Not
only that, what works today may not
work tomorrow, especially with new
technologies like Voice being adopted
(see chapter 7).
WHAT THIS BOOK IS
The Six Secrets to Growing Your Business in Today’s Digital World is your website’s best friend and companion. It is your website’s guide, its beacon of light. This book is your website’s bread and butter. Read on to find out why.
WHY READ THIS SHORT BOOK?
First, read this book because it’s a pretty short read. Put your feet up. Cozy in by the fire with a cup of tea, glass of wine or steamy hot cocoa. Unless it’s summer. Then sit by an open breezy window with a mojito in hand or on the hot sandy beach with Corona on ice.
Second, it’s packed with today’s most pertinent information for your business success. It’s time for you to enjoy the fruits of a successful business.
INSIDE THE PAGES YOU’LL FIND:
- Giant conglomerates stand to take the majority of profits because of their longstanding reputations and brand loyalty, right? Wrong. Did you know that 1 in 2 Millennials have bought from a newly discovered brand they found by searching on their phones? That’s 35.5 million consumers ready and eager to buy from brands they know little to nothing about. Find out what they do base their loyalty on in Chapter 6.
- Want to be recognized and show up sooner on Search Engines? Uncover the secrets to how SEO ties in with your brand.
- SEO is all about getting on the first page of Google, right? Wrong. SEO is all about giving the best user experience, which is, as Neil Patel says, “…why Google cares about a site’s speed, web design, high quality content marketing, mobile-friendliness and so on.” Give your users the best experience and your rankings will reflect your efforts.
- Want to successfully grow your business faster? Get the most relevant best practices for implementing the modern growth-centric approach.
- People will visit and stay on my site (and hopefully buy from me!) because they like my brand, products, or services, right? Wrong. Find out how technologies such as Voice Search Marketing (aka Siri and Alexa), video, and other branded content get people to your site faster, keep them there longer, and increase conversions better
You’re not alone. We’ve all been there.
As business owners, we are often trying to go it alone. Whether it’s our marketing, writing content, or building our website, we end up dragging along just trying to do it entirely by ourselves.
Then when we do break down and hire someone, they just don’t deliver what they’ve promised. They come up with excuses, sacrifice value, and leave us disappointed and out of cash.
You know you need help getting the ball rolling. You know you need an easy-to-use and maintain website that’s powered by an advanced content management system like WordPress. And your website needs a little help from the professionals whose work is the highest quality at an exceptional price. Us.
But we won’t go on and on about how great we are.
HERE OUR AMAZING AND GRACIOUS CLIENTS AND COLLEAGUES TELL YOU IN THEIR OWN WORDS ABOUT THEIR EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH US:
Ali is a strong web developer with a lot of innovative ideas. He is equally focused on technical performance and usability. He works quickly, is highly organized, and works through challenges effectively. We’ve seen an over 1000% improvement thanks to his SEO efforts, which included earning us dozens of coveted position #0 spots (featured snippets).
Get Weekly SEO Tips
Enrich your business with this ebook.
Read the Six Secrets to Growing Your Business in Today’s Digital World. It is your website’s guide, its beacon of light towards sustainable growth.
Philadelphia, PA 19107